Why choose oil well investing? From the perspective of successful investors, the answer to that question might just be, “Why not choose oil well investing?!”
The Right Investor for Oil Well Investing
Oil well investing offers enormous opportunity to the right investor. When we talk about who is “right” for oil well investing, there are some specific and concrete factors that make a person right for oil well investing. Those include:
- Having a significant amount of disposable income for oil well investing
- Having a need to diversify your investment portfolio with oil well investing
- Having the ability to become an accredited investor
- Having the willingness to pursue oil well investing with due diligence and a willingness to learn about the oil well investing industry
- Having a deep-seated desire to see the United States become energy-independent
- Having a need for tax deductions to offset income from a variety of sources
If you feel this describes you, then it may be worth your while to investigate the opportunities presented by oil well investing. Oil well investing is not for everyone; there is risk involved and the most lucrative oil well investing opportunities require the investor to own shares in the well itself. However, technological advances are making it possible to not only locate and extract oil from existing drill sites that were once considered depleted but also from new sources, including those in the Bakken area of North Dakota, the Cline Shale in West Texas, and the Marcellus Shale in Ohio.
Benefits of Oil Well Investing
For those capable of oil well investing, there are a variety of benefits, from tax deductions for the costs of establishing the well to the ability to develop a number of long-term income streams with short-term payouts. If you’re ready to learn more about oil well investing, contact us for more information.